Come to the Salisbury Museum to find inspiration from the collections and then write something amazing! The Museum in collaboration with Salisbury Fringe, is opening its doors to aspiring writers, who will be able to visit the permanent galleries and choose an object to inspire a piece of writing. Should you need a quiet space to make notes or write, you are welcome to use the Meetings Room on the first floor throughout the day. There will be an introduction to the Museum from Louise Tunnard at 11am in the Lecture Hall and Salisbury Fringe Artistic Director, Andrew Thackeray will be on hand with guidelines for the completition.
· WRITE SOMETHING AMAZING!
· Take it away and edit it
· Send it back to Linda Morse
· Scripts should be in 12pt font, ONE PAGE of A4 only =, double line spaced
· Maximum of two pieces per person
· Closing Date is SATURDAY AUGUST 29th – THREE WEEKS to EDIT!
· Submissions by e-mail to Linda Morse: firstname.lastname@example.org
A judging panel from Salisbury Fringe will select work that will be performed by actors during the Salisbury Fringe Festival 2015 on Saturday 3 October at Salisbury Museum.
For further details on Salisbury Fringe, please follow this link http://salisburyfringe.co.uk/salisbury-museum-writing-session-for-the-fringe/